This contemporary house of 133 m2 is very open to the outside. Rather cut, it still limits its grip on the ground to adapt to small fields as well as larger ones.
It includes on the ground floor:
- an entrance with toilet and cupboard (and access to the garage)
- an open kitchen (with direct link to the cellar and access to two covered terraces),
- a long vacation
- an office that can also be used as a guest bedroom (a bathroom is planned)
The staircase access can be visible in the living room or hidden.
Upstairs, we find all the bedrooms:
- master bedroom with dressing room,
- two bedrooms with wardrobe,
- a bathroom with separate toilet
- attic space for storage
A large garage allows two vehicles to park and leaves space for crafts or storage.
The outdoor spaces are shaded and allow you to take advantage of terracesat any time of the day.