This contemporary house of 195 m² is very original thanks to its typical entry "ark" allowing intimidate the houseand space pool from the street.
- A Entrance with cupboard and WC (adapted to "People with Reduced Mobility" standards),
- One large living room of 60 m² with open kitchen (but slightly in gap) of 22 m² completely open on the terrace and the swimming pool thanks to a very large bay window,
- A parental suite including a large bedroom (benefiting from a direct access to the terrace) with open walk-in closet, a bathroom and a separate toilet,
- Two children's bedrooms with storage and bathroom,
- A laundry room and one cellar
- The volume at the entrance accommodates a friends studio including a bedroom, a dressing room and a bathroom with WC (ideal for receiving parents, friends or accommodating a teenager).
The set is accompanied by a garage(2 places), one carport(2 places), one pool-house, of a pool and a Terrace.
Cut out house
The form cut outallows you to create views and atmospheres separate for the different parts of the house by avoiding vis-à-vis between rooms. the link to the garden is very strong and the light important natural.
One architect plan allie functional and aesthetic. The pantry is glued to the carport and very close to the kitchen. The children's bedrooms are well separated from the parental suite making it possible to provide everyone with the necessary privacy.
The architecture implements roof terraces. Association coated scraped fine white cladding and headbands dressed in zinc prépatiné also contributes to the ultra look contemporary.
4 bedroom house plan
This house includes 4 bedrooms including 1 in the guest house
Single storey house plan
The houses of single storey are practice, functional and pleasant to live. We never tire of it. If the terrain lends itself to it, it's a choice to keep in mind!